Is QUANTITATIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUANTITATIVE in various dictionaries:
- adj - expressible as a quantity or relating to or susceptible of measurement
- adj - relating to the measurement of quantity
- adj - (of verse) having a metric system based on relative duration of syllables
- Expressed or expressible as a quantity.
- Of, relating to, or susceptible of measurement.
- Of or relating to number or quantity.
- Of or relating to a metrical system based on the duration of syllables rather than on stress.
There are 12 letters in QUANTITATIVE: A A E I I N Q T T T U V
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUANTITATIVE, to go: QUANTITATIVE?
Rearrange the letters in QUANTITATIVE and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of QUANTITATIVE
10 letters out of QUANTITATIVE
9 letters out of QUANTITATIVE
8 letters out of QUANTITATIVE
7 letters out of QUANTITATIVE
6 letters out of QUANTITATIVE
5 letters out of QUANTITATIVE
4 letters out of QUANTITATIVE
3 letters out of QUANTITATIVE
2 letters out of QUANTITATIVE
Contextual use of QUANTITATIVE
What's nearby QUANTITATIVE
Lookup in Wiki for QUANTITATIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUANTITATIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUANTITATIVE"