Is QUAKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUAKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - shaking and vibration at the surface of the earth resulting from underground movement along a fault plane of from volcanic activity
- verb - shake with fast, tremulous movements
- verb - shake with seismic vibrations
- To shake or tremble, as from instability or shock.
- To shiver, as with cold or from strong emotion.
- An instance of quaking.
- An earthquake.
- verb - to shake or vibrate
There are 5 letters in QUAKE: A E K Q U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUAKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUAKE, to go: QUAKE?
Rearrange the letters in QUAKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUAKE
What's nearby QUAKE
Lookup in Wiki for QUAKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUAKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUAKE"