Is QUADRANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUADRANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quarter of the circumference of a circle
- noun - any of the four areas into which a plane is divided by two orthogonal coordinate axes
- noun - the area enclosed by two perpendicular radii of a circle
- noun - a measuring instrument for measuring altitude of heavenly bodies
- A circular arc of 90; one fourth of the circumference of a circle.
- The plane area bounded by such an arc and two perpendicular radii.
- Any of the four areas into which a plane is divided by the reference axes in a Cartesian coordinate system, designated first, second, third, and fourth, counting counterclockwise from the area in which both coordinates are positive.
- A machine part or other mechanical device that is shaped like a quarter circle.
- An early instrument for measuring altitude of celestial bodies, consisting of a 90 graduated arc with a movable radius for measuring angles.
- noun - a quarter section of a circle
There are 8 letters in QUADRANT: A A D N Q R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUADRANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUADRANT, to go: QUADRANT?
Rearrange the letters in QUADRANT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of QUADRANT
7 letters out of QUADRANT
6 letters out of QUADRANT
5 letters out of QUADRANT
4 letters out of QUADRANT
3 letters out of QUADRANT
2 letters out of QUADRANT
Contextual use of QUADRANT
What's nearby QUADRANT
Lookup in Wiki for QUADRANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUADRANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUADRANT"