Is QUACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - an untrained person who pretends to be a physician and who dispenses medical advice
- noun - the harsh sound of a duck
- verb - utter quacking noises
- verb - act as a medical quack or a charlatan
- adj - medically unqualified
- The characteristic sound uttered by a duck.
- An untrained person who pretends to be a physician and dispenses medical advice and treatment.
- Relating to or characteristic of a quack: a quack cure.
- verb - to utter the characteristic cry of a duck
There are 5 letters in QUACK: A C K Q U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUACK, to go: QUACK?
Rearrange the letters in QUACK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUACK
What's nearby QUACK
Lookup in Wiki for QUACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUACK"