Is PYRAMIDING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PYRAMIDING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fraudulent business practice involving some form of pyramid scheme e.g., the chain of distribution is artificially expanded by an excessive number of distributors selling to other distributors at progressively higher wholesale prices until retail prices are unnecessarily inflated
- verb - enlarge one's holdings on an exchange on a continued rise by using paper profits as margin to buy additional amounts
- verb - use or deal in (as of stock or commercial transaction) in a pyramid deal
- verb - arrange or build up as if on the base of a pyramid
- verb - increase rapidly and progressively step by step on a broad base
- verb - to raise or increase by adding amounts gradually
There are 10 letters in PYRAMIDING: A D G I I M N P R Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of PYRAMIDING, to go: PYRAMIDING?
Rearrange the letters in PYRAMIDING and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PYRAMIDING
8 letters out of PYRAMIDING
7 letters out of PYRAMIDING
6 letters out of PYRAMIDING
5 letters out of PYRAMIDING
4 letters out of PYRAMIDING
3 letters out of PYRAMIDING
2 letters out of PYRAMIDING
Contextual use of PYRAMIDING
What's nearby PYRAMIDING
Lookup in Wiki for PYRAMIDING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PYRAMIDING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PYRAMIDING"