Is PYRAMID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PYRAMID in various dictionaries:
- noun - a polyhedron having a polygonal base and triangular sides with a common vertex
- noun - (stock market) a series of transactions in which the speculator increases his holdings by using the rising market value of those holdings as margin for further purchases
- noun - a massive monument with a square base and four triangular sides
- verb - enlarge one's holdings on an exchange on a continued rise by using paper profits as margin to buy additional amounts
- verb - use or deal in (as of stock or commercial transaction) in a pyramid deal
- verb - arrange or build up as if on the base of a pyramid
- verb - increase rapidly and progressively step by step on a broad base
- A solid figure with a polygonal base and triangular faces that meet at a common point.
- Something shaped like this polyhedron.
- A massive monument of ancient Egypt having a rectangular base and four triangular faces culminating in a single apex, built over or around a crypt or tomb.
- Any of various similar constructions, especially a four-sided Mayan temple having stepped sides and a flat top surmounted by ceremonial chambers.
- The transactions involved in pyramiding stock.
- A structure or part suggestive of a pyramid in shape.
- To place or build in the shape of a pyramid.
- To build (an argument or a thesis, for example) progressively from a basic general premise.
- To speculate in (stock) by making a series of buying and selling transactions in which paper profits are used as margin for buying more stock.
- To assume the shape of a pyramid.
- To increase rapidly and on a widening base.
- To pyramid stocks.
- verb - to raise or increase by adding amounts gradually
There are 7 letters in PYRAMID: A D I M P R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PYRAMID
To search all scrabble anagrams of PYRAMID, to go: PYRAMID?
Rearrange the letters in PYRAMID and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PYRAMID
6 letters out of PYRAMID
5 letters out of PYRAMID
4 letters out of PYRAMID
3 letters out of PYRAMID
2 letters out of PYRAMID
Contextual use of PYRAMID
What's nearby PYRAMID
Lookup in Wiki for PYRAMID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PYRAMID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PYRAMID"