Is PYGMY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PYGMY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unusually small individual
- noun - any member of various peoples having an average height of less than five feet
- A member of a race of dwarfs.
- A member of any of various peoples, especially of equatorial Africa and parts of southeast Asia, having an average height less than 5 feet (127 centimeters).
- An individual of unusually small size.
- An individual considered to be of little or no importance.
- Of or relating to the Pygmies.
- Unusually or atypically small.
- Unimportant; trivial.
- adj - a small person [n -MIES] : PYGMAEAN, PYGMEAN, PYGMOID, PYGMYISH
There are 5 letters in PYGMY: G M P Y Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of PYGMY, to go: PYGMY?
Rearrange the letters in PYGMY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PYGMY
What's nearby PYGMY
Lookup in Wiki for PYGMY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PYGMY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PYGMY"