Is PUTTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUTTY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dough-like mixture of whiting and boiled linseed oil
- verb - apply putty in order to fix or fill
- A doughlike cement made by mixing whiting and linseed oil, used to fill holes in woodwork and secure panes of glass.
- A substance with a similar consistency or function.
- A fine lime cement used as a finishing coat on plaster.
- A yellowish or light brownish gray to grayish yellow or light grayish brown.
- verb - to fill with a type of cement
There are 5 letters in PUTTY: P T T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUTTY, to go: PUTTY?
Rearrange the letters in PUTTY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PUTTY
What's nearby PUTTY
Lookup in Wiki for PUTTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUTTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUTTY"