Is PUSTULE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUSTULE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small inflamed elevation of skin containing pus
- A small inflamed elevation of the skin that is filled with pus; a pimple.
- A small swelling similar to a blister or pimple.
- Something likened to an inflamed, pus-filled lesion: “a cool glimpse of green between hot pustules of sooty sprawl” (Nicholas Proffitt).
- adj - a small elevation of the skin containing pus [n -S] : PUSTULAR, PUSTULED
There are 7 letters in PUSTULE: E L P S T U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PUSTULE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUSTULE, to go: PUSTULE?
Rearrange the letters in PUSTULE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PUSTULE
6 letters out of PUSTULE
5 letters out of PUSTULE
4 letters out of PUSTULE
3 letters out of PUSTULE
2 letters out of PUSTULE
Contextual use of PUSTULE
What's nearby PUSTULE
Lookup in Wiki for PUSTULE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUSTULE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUSTULE"