Is PUSHES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUSHES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of applying force in order to move something away
- noun - the force used in pushing
- noun - enterprising or ambitious drive
- noun - an electrical switch operated by pressing
- noun - an effort to advance
- verb - move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- verb - press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action
- verb - make publicity for
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - press against forcefully without moving
- verb - approach a certain age or speed
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - sell or promote the sale of (illegal goods such as drugs)
- verb - move strenuously and with effort
- verb - make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
- verb - to exert force in order to cause motion away from the force
There are 6 letters in PUSHES: E H P S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PUSHES
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUSHES, to go: PUSHES?
Rearrange the letters in PUSHES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PUSHES
What's nearby PUSHES
Lookup in Wiki for PUSHES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUSHES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUSHES"