Is PURIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PURIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - remove impurities from, increase the concentration of, and separate through the process of distillation
- verb - make pure or free from sin or guilt
- verb - become clean or pure or free of guilt and sin
- To rid of impurities; cleanse.
- To rid of foreign or objectionable elements.
- To become clean or pure.
- verb - to free from impurities
There are 6 letters in PURIFY: F I P R U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of PURIFY, to go: PURIFY?
Rearrange the letters in PURIFY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PURIFY
What's nearby PURIFY
Lookup in Wiki for PURIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PURIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PURIFY"