Is PUNCTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUNCTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - loss of air pressure in a tire when a hole is made by some sharp object
- noun - a small hole made by a sharp object
- noun - the act of puncturing or perforating
- verb - pierce with a pointed object
- verb - make by piercing
- verb - reduce or lessen the size or importance of
- verb - cause to lose air pressure or collapse by piercing
- verb - be pierced or punctured
- To pierce with a pointed object.
- To make (a hole) by piercing.
- To cause to collapse by piercing.
- To be pierced or punctured.
- The act or an instance of puncturing.
- A hole or depression made by a sharp object, especially a hole in an automotive tire.
- verb - to pierce with a pointed object
There are 8 letters in PUNCTURE: C E N P R T U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PUNCTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUNCTURE, to go: PUNCTURE?
Rearrange the letters in PUNCTURE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PUNCTURE
6 letters out of PUNCTURE
5 letters out of PUNCTURE
4 letters out of PUNCTURE
3 letters out of PUNCTURE
2 letters out of PUNCTURE
Contextual use of PUNCTURE
What's nearby PUNCTURE
Lookup in Wiki for PUNCTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUNCTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUNCTURE"