Is PUDDLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUDDLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture of wet clay and sand that can be used to line a pond and that is impervious to water when dry
- noun - a small body of standing water (rainwater) or other liquid
- noun - something resembling a pool of liquid
- verb - wade or dabble in a puddle
- verb - subject to puddling or form by puddling
- verb - dip into mud before planting
- verb - work a wet mixture, such as concrete or mud
- verb - mess around, as in a liquid or paste
- verb - make into a puddle
- verb - make a puddle by splashing water
- verb - mix up or confuse
- verb - eliminate urine
- A small pool of water, especially rainwater.
- A small pool of a liquid.
- A tempered paste of wet clay and sand that serves as waterproofing when dry.
- To make muddy.
- To work (clay or sand) into a thick, watertight paste.
- To splash or dabble in or as if in a pool of liquid.
- verb - to strew with puddles (small pools of water)
There are 6 letters in PUDDLE: D D E L P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PUDDLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUDDLE, to go: PUDDLE?
Rearrange the letters in PUDDLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PUDDLE
What's nearby PUDDLE
Lookup in Wiki for PUDDLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUDDLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUDDLE"