Is PROVINCIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROVINCIAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) an official in charge of an ecclesiastical province acting under the superior general of a religious order
- noun - a country person
- adj - of or associated with a province
- adj - characteristic of the provinces or their people
- Of or relating to a province.
- Of or characteristic of people from the provinces; not fashionable or sophisticated: “Well-educated professional women.. made me feel uncomfortably provincial” (J.
- Limited in perspective; narrow and self-centered.
- A native or inhabitant of the provinces.
- A person who has provincial ideas or habits.
There are 10 letters in PROVINCIAL: A C I I L N O P R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROVINCIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROVINCIAL, to go: PROVINCIAL?
Rearrange the letters in PROVINCIAL and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PROVINCIAL
8 letters out of PROVINCIAL
7 letters out of PROVINCIAL
6 letters out of PROVINCIAL
5 letters out of PROVINCIAL
4 letters out of PROVINCIAL
3 letters out of PROVINCIAL
2 letters out of PROVINCIAL
Contextual use of PROVINCIAL
What's nearby PROVINCIAL
Lookup in Wiki for PROVINCIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROVINCIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROVINCIAL"