Is PROVINCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROVINCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- noun - the proper sphere or extent of your activities
- A territory governed as an administrative or political unit of a country or an empire.
- A division of territory under the jurisdiction of an archbishop.
- The range of one’s proper duties and functions; scope or jurisdiction.
- An area of land, less extensive than a region, having a characteristic plant and animal population.
- Any of various lands outside Italy conquered by the Romans and administered by them as self-contained units.
- noun - an administrative division of a country
There are 8 letters in PROVINCE: C E I N O P R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROVINCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROVINCE, to go: PROVINCE?
Rearrange the letters in PROVINCE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PROVINCE
7 letters out of PROVINCE
6 letters out of PROVINCE
5 letters out of PROVINCE
4 letters out of PROVINCE
3 letters out of PROVINCE
2 letters out of PROVINCE
Contextual use of PROVINCE
What's nearby PROVINCE
Lookup in Wiki for PROVINCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROVINCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROVINCE"