Is PROSTRATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROSTRATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - get into a prostrate position, as in submission
- verb - render helpless or defenseless
- verb - throw down flat, as on the ground
- adj - stretched out and lying at full length along the ground
- adj - lying face downward
- To make (oneself) bow or kneel down in humility or adoration.
- To throw down flat.
- To lay low; overcome.
- Lying face down, as in submission or adoration.
- Lying down at full length.
- Physically or emotionally incapacitated; overcome.
- Growing flat along the ground.
There are 9 letters in PROSTRATE: A E O P R R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROSTRATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROSTRATE, to go: PROSTRATE?
Rearrange the letters in PROSTRATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PROSTRATE
8 letters out of PROSTRATE
7 letters out of PROSTRATE
6 letters out of PROSTRATE
5 letters out of PROSTRATE
4 letters out of PROSTRATE
3 letters out of PROSTRATE
2 letters out of PROSTRATE
Contextual use of PROSTRATE
What's nearby PROSTRATE
Lookup in Wiki for PROSTRATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROSTRATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROSTRATE"