Is PROSECUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROSECUTE in various dictionaries:
- verb - conduct a prosecution in a court of law
- verb - bring a criminal action against (in a trial)
- verb - carry out or participate in an activity
- To initiate civil or criminal court action against.
- To seek to obtain or enforce by legal action.
- To pursue (an undertaking, for example) until completion; follow to the very end.
- To chase or pursue (a vessel): “He held a dispatch saying that [they] had prosecuted and probably killed an Echo-class missile submarine” (Tom Clancy).
- To carry on, engage in, or practice.
- To initiate and conduct legal proceedings.
- To act as prosecutor.
There are 9 letters in PROSECUTE: C E E O P R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROSECUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROSECUTE, to go: PROSECUTE?
Rearrange the letters in PROSECUTE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PROSECUTE
7 letters out of PROSECUTE
6 letters out of PROSECUTE
5 letters out of PROSECUTE
4 letters out of PROSECUTE
3 letters out of PROSECUTE
2 letters out of PROSECUTE
Contextual use of PROSECUTE
What's nearby PROSECUTE
Lookup in Wiki for PROSECUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROSECUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROSECUTE"