Is PROPRIETARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROPRIETARY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unincorporated business owned by a single person who is responsible for its liabilities and entitled to its profits
- adj - protected by trademark or patent or copyright
- Of or relating to a proprietor or to proprietors as a group: proprietary rights.
- Exclusively owned; private: a proprietary hospital.
- Befitting an owner: a proprietary air.
- Owned by a private individual or corporation under a trademark or patent: a proprietary drug.
- A proprietor.
- A group of proprietors.
- Ownership; proprietorship.
- A proprietary medicine.
- One granted ownership of a proprietary colony.
There are 11 letters in PROPRIETARY: A E I O P P R R R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPRIETARY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROPRIETARY, to go: PROPRIETARY?
Rearrange the letters in PROPRIETARY and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of PROPRIETARY
9 letters out of PROPRIETARY
8 letters out of PROPRIETARY
7 letters out of PROPRIETARY
6 letters out of PROPRIETARY
5 letters out of PROPRIETARY
4 letters out of PROPRIETARY
3 letters out of PROPRIETARY
2 letters out of PROPRIETARY
Contextual use of PROPRIETARY
What's nearby PROPRIETARY
Lookup in Wiki for PROPRIETARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROPRIETARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROPRIETARY"