Is PROPOSITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROPOSITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - (logic) a statement that affirms or denies something and is either true or false
- noun - a proposal offered for acceptance or rejection
- noun - an offer for a private bargain (especially a request for sexual favors)
- noun - the act of making a proposal
- noun - a task to be dealt with
- verb - suggest sex to
- A plan suggested for acceptance; a proposal.
- A matter to be dealt with; a task: Finding an affordable apartment will be a difficult proposition.
- An offer of a private bargain, especially a request for sexual relations.
- A subject for discussion or analysis.
- A statement in which the subject is affirmed or denied by the predicate.
- Something that is expressed in a statement, as opposed to the way it is expressed.
- To propose a private bargain to, especially to propose sexual relations with.
There are 11 letters in PROPOSITION: I I N O O O P P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPOSITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROPOSITION, to go: PROPOSITION?
Rearrange the letters in PROPOSITION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of PROPOSITION
10 letters out of PROPOSITION
9 letters out of PROPOSITION
8 letters out of PROPOSITION
7 letters out of PROPOSITION
6 letters out of PROPOSITION
5 letters out of PROPOSITION
4 letters out of PROPOSITION
3 letters out of PROPOSITION
2 letters out of PROPOSITION
Contextual use of PROPOSITION
What's nearby PROPOSITION
Lookup in Wiki for PROPOSITION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROPOSITION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROPOSITION"