Is PROPOSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROPOSE in various dictionaries:
- verb - make a proposal, declare a plan for something
- verb - present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.
- verb - propose or intend
- verb - put forward
- verb - ask (someone) to marry you
- To put forward for consideration, discussion, or adoption; suggest: propose a change in the law.
- To recommend (a person) for a position, office, or membership; nominate.
- To offer (a toast to be drunk).
- To form or make a proposal, especially of marriage.
- verb - to put forward for consideration or acceptance
There are 7 letters in PROPOSE: E O O P P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPOSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROPOSE, to go: PROPOSE?
Rearrange the letters in PROPOSE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PROPOSE
6 letters out of PROPOSE
5 letters out of PROPOSE
4 letters out of PROPOSE
3 letters out of PROPOSE
2 letters out of PROPOSE
Contextual use of PROPOSE
What's nearby PROPOSE
Lookup in Wiki for PROPOSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROPOSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROPOSE"