Is PROPHASE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROPHASE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the first stage of meiosis
- noun - the first stage of mitosis
- The first stage of mitosis, during which the chromosomes condense and become visible, the nuclear membrane breaks down, and the spindle apparatus forms at opposite poles of the cell.
- The first stage of meiosis, constituted by a series of events that include DNA replication, the synapsis of homologous chromosomes, crossing over, the formation of chiasmata, and contraction of the chromosomes.
- noun - the first stage in mitosis
There are 8 letters in PROPHASE: A E H O P P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPHASE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROPHASE, to go: PROPHASE?
Rearrange the letters in PROPHASE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PROPHASE
7 letters out of PROPHASE
6 letters out of PROPHASE
5 letters out of PROPHASE
4 letters out of PROPHASE
3 letters out of PROPHASE
2 letters out of PROPHASE
Contextual use of PROPHASE
What's nearby PROPHASE
Lookup in Wiki for PROPHASE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROPHASE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROPHASE"