Is PROPERER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROPERER in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by suitability or rightness or appropriateness
- adj - having all the qualities typical of the thing specified
- adj - limited to the thing specified
- adj - appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a person's character, needs
- adv - appropriate [adj] : SUITABLY
- noun - a portion of the Mass
There are 8 letters in PROPERER: E E O P P R R R
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROPERER, to go: PROPERER?
Rearrange the letters in PROPERER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PROPERER
What's nearby PROPERER
Lookup in Wiki for PROPERER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROPERER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROPERER"