Is PROOFS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROOFS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something
- noun - a formal series of statements showing that if one thing is true something else necessarily follows from it
- noun - a measure of alcoholic strength expressed as an integer twice the percentage of alcohol present (by volume)
- noun - (printing) an impression made to check for errors
- noun - a trial photographic print from a negative
- noun - the act of validating
- verb - make or take a proof of, such as a photographic negative, an etching, or typeset
- verb - knead to reach proper lightness
- verb - read for errors
- verb - activate by mixing with water and sometimes sugar or milk
- verb - make resistant (to harm)
- verb - to examine for errors
There are 6 letters in PROOFS: F O O P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROOFS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROOFS, to go: PROOFS?
Rearrange the letters in PROOFS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PROOFS
What's nearby PROOFS
Lookup in Wiki for PROOFS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROOFS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROOFS"