Is PRONOUNCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRONOUNCE in various dictionaries:
- verb - speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- verb - pronounce judgment on
- To use the organs of speech to make heard (a word or speech sound); utter.
- To say clearly, correctly, or in a given manner: learning to pronounce French; pronounced my name wrong.
- To represent (a word) in phonetic symbols.
- To declare officially or formally: pronounced the legislature to be in session; was pronounced dead on arrival.
- To say words; speak.
- To declare one’s opinion; make a pronouncement: pronouncing on the issues of the day.
There are 9 letters in PRONOUNCE: C E N N O O P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRONOUNCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRONOUNCE, to go: PRONOUNCE?
Rearrange the letters in PRONOUNCE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PRONOUNCE
8 letters out of PRONOUNCE
7 letters out of PRONOUNCE
6 letters out of PRONOUNCE
5 letters out of PRONOUNCE
4 letters out of PRONOUNCE
3 letters out of PRONOUNCE
2 letters out of PRONOUNCE
Contextual use of PRONOUNCE
What's nearby PRONOUNCE
Lookup in Wiki for PRONOUNCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRONOUNCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRONOUNCE"