Is PROMPTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROMPTING in various dictionaries:
- noun - persuasion formulated as a suggestion
- noun - a cue given to a performer (usually the beginning of the next line to be spoken)
- verb - give an incentive for action
- verb - serve as the inciting cause of
- verb - assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
- adj - quick to act or respond
- verb - to induce to action
There are 9 letters in PROMPTING: G I M N O P P R T
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROMPTING, to go: PROMPTING?
Rearrange the letters in PROMPTING and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PROMPTING
8 letters out of PROMPTING
7 letters out of PROMPTING
6 letters out of PROMPTING
5 letters out of PROMPTING
4 letters out of PROMPTING
3 letters out of PROMPTING
2 letters out of PROMPTING
Contextual use of PROMPTING
What's nearby PROMPTING
Lookup in Wiki for PROMPTING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROMPTING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROMPTING"