Is PROMINENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROMINENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being prominent: widely known or eminent
- noun - relative importance
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- The quality or condition of being prominent.
- Something prominent, especially an area of land raised above its surroundings.
- A small projection or protuberance.
- A tonguelike cloud of flaming gas rising from the sun’s surface, visible as part of the corona during a total solar eclipse.
There are 10 letters in PROMINENCE: C E E I M N N O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROMINENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROMINENCE, to go: PROMINENCE?
Rearrange the letters in PROMINENCE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PROMINENCE
8 letters out of PROMINENCE
7 letters out of PROMINENCE
6 letters out of PROMINENCE
5 letters out of PROMINENCE
4 letters out of PROMINENCE
3 letters out of PROMINENCE
2 letters out of PROMINENCE
Contextual use of PROMINENCE
What's nearby PROMINENCE
Lookup in Wiki for PROMINENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROMINENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROMINENCE"