Is PROGRESSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROGRESSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a series with a definite pattern of advance
- noun - a movement forward
- noun - the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
- The process of progressing; progress.
- Movement from one member of a continuous series to the next.
- A continuous series; a sequence.
- A series of numbers or quantities in which there is always the same relation between each quantity and the one succeeding it.
- A succession of tones or chords.
- A series of repetitions of a phrase, each in a new position on the scale.
There are 11 letters in PROGRESSION: E G I N O O P R R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROGRESSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROGRESSION, to go: PROGRESSION?
Rearrange the letters in PROGRESSION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of PROGRESSION
9 letters out of PROGRESSION
8 letters out of PROGRESSION
7 letters out of PROGRESSION
6 letters out of PROGRESSION
5 letters out of PROGRESSION
4 letters out of PROGRESSION
3 letters out of PROGRESSION
2 letters out of PROGRESSION
Contextual use of PROGRESSION
What's nearby PROGRESSION
Lookup in Wiki for PROGRESSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROGRESSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROGRESSION"