Is PROFIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROFIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- noun - the advantageous quality of being beneficial
- verb - derive a benefit from
- verb - make a profit
- An advantageous gain or return; benefit.
- The return received on a business undertaking after all operating expenses have been met.
- Often profits.
- The return received on an investment after all charges have been paid.
- The rate of increase in the net worth of a business enterprise in a given accounting period.
- Income received from investments or property.
- The amount received for a commodity or service in excess of the original cost.
- To make a gain or profit.
- verb - to gain an advantage or benefit
There are 6 letters in PROFIT: F I O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROFIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROFIT, to go: PROFIT?
Rearrange the letters in PROFIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PROFIT
What's nearby PROFIT
Lookup in Wiki for PROFIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROFIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROFIT"