Is PROFANE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROFANE in various dictionaries:
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - violate the sacred character of a place or language
- adj - characterized by profanity or cursing
- adj - not concerned with or devoted to religion
- adj - not holy because unconsecrated or impure or defiled
- adj - grossly irreverent toward what is held to be sacred
- Marked by contempt or irreverence for what is sacred: profane words.
- Nonreligious in subject matter, form, or use; secular: sacred and profane music.
- Not admitted into a body of secret knowledge or ritual; uninitiated.
- Vulgar; coarse.
- To treat with irreverence: profane the name of God.
- These adjectives mean showing or marked by irreverence or contempt for what is sacred.
- verb - to treat with irreverence or abuse
There are 7 letters in PROFANE: A E F N O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROFANE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROFANE, to go: PROFANE?
Rearrange the letters in PROFANE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PROFANE
5 letters out of PROFANE
4 letters out of PROFANE
3 letters out of PROFANE
2 letters out of PROFANE
Contextual use of PROFANE
What's nearby PROFANE
Lookup in Wiki for PROFANE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROFANE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROFANE"