Is PROCESSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROCESSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - (theology) the origination of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost
- noun - the group action of a collection of people or animals or vehicles moving ahead in more or less regular formation
- noun - the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
- The act of moving along or forward; progression.
- Origination; emanation; rise.
- A group of persons, vehicles, or objects moving along in an orderly, formal manner.
- The movement of such a group.
- An orderly succession: the procession of the seasons.
There are 10 letters in PROCESSION: C E I N O O P R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROCESSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROCESSION, to go: PROCESSION?
Rearrange the letters in PROCESSION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PROCESSION
9 letters out of PROCESSION
8 letters out of PROCESSION
7 letters out of PROCESSION
6 letters out of PROCESSION
5 letters out of PROCESSION
4 letters out of PROCESSION
3 letters out of PROCESSION
2 letters out of PROCESSION
Contextual use of PROCESSION
What's nearby PROCESSION
Lookup in Wiki for PROCESSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROCESSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROCESSION"