Is PROCESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROCESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a particular course of action intended to achieve a result
- noun - (psychology) the performance of some composite cognitive activity
- noun - a writ issued by authority of law
- noun - a mental process that you are not directly aware of
- noun - a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant
- noun - a sustained phenomenon or one marked by gradual changes through a series of states
- verb - subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition
- verb - deal with in a routine way
- verb - perform mathematical and logical operations on (data) according to programmed instructions in order to obtain the required information
- verb - institute legal proceedings against
- verb - march in a procession
- verb - shape, form, or improve a material
- verb - deliver a warrant or summons to someone
- A series of actions, changes, or functions bringing about a result: the process of digestion; the process of obtaining a driver’s license.
- A series of operations performed in the making or treatment of a product: a manufacturing process; leather dyed during the tanning process.
- Progress; passage: the process of time; events now in process.
- The entire course of a judicial proceeding.
- A summons or writ ordering a defendant to appear in court.
- The total quantity of summonses or writs issued in a particular proceeding.
- An outgrowth of tissue; a projecting part: a bony process.
- Any of various photomechanical or photoengraving methods.
- To put through the steps of a prescribed procedure: processing newly arrived immigrants; received the order, processed it, and dispatched the goods.
- To prepare, treat, or convert by subjecting to a special process: process ore to obtain minerals.
- To serve with a summons or writ.
- To institute legal proceedings against; prosecute.
- To perform operations on (data).
- To straighten (hair) by a chemical process; conk.
- Prepared or converted by a special process: process cheese.
- In recent years there has been a tendency to pronounce the plural ending -es of processes as (-Kz), perhaps by analogy with words of Greek origin such as analysis and neurosis.
- verb - to treat or prepare by a special method
There are 7 letters in PROCESS: C E O P R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROCESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROCESS, to go: PROCESS?
Rearrange the letters in PROCESS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PROCESS
6 letters out of PROCESS
5 letters out of PROCESS
4 letters out of PROCESS
3 letters out of PROCESS
2 letters out of PROCESS
Contextual use of PROCESS
What's nearby PROCESS
Lookup in Wiki for PROCESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROCESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROCESS"