Is PRIVY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRIVY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- noun - a small outbuilding with a bench having holes through which a user can defecate
- adj - hidden from general view or use
- adj - (followed by `to') informed about something secret or not generally known
- Made a participant in knowledge of something private or secret: was privy to government secrets.
- Belonging or proper to a person, such as the British sovereign, in a private rather than official capacity.
- Secret; concealed.
- An outdoor toilet; an outhouse.
- A toilet.
- One of the parties having an interest in the same matter.
- adj - secluded from the sight, presence, or intrusion of others
- noun - a soldier of lower rank
- noun - a toilet housed in a small structure
There are 5 letters in PRIVY: I P R V Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRIVY, to go: PRIVY?
Rearrange the letters in PRIVY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PRIVY
What's nearby PRIVY
Lookup in Wiki for PRIVY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRIVY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRIVY"