Is PRINCESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRINCESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a female member of a royal family other than the queen (especially the daughter of a sovereign)
- A woman who is ruler of a principality.
- A woman member of a royal family other than the monarch, especially a daughter of a monarch.
- A noblewoman of varying status or rank.
- The wife of a prince.
- A woman regarded as having the status or qualities of a princess.
- A hereditary woman ruler; a queen.
- noun - a non-reigning female member of a royal family
There are 8 letters in PRINCESS: C E I N P R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRINCESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRINCESS, to go: PRINCESS?
Rearrange the letters in PRINCESS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PRINCESS
7 letters out of PRINCESS
6 letters out of PRINCESS
5 letters out of PRINCESS
4 letters out of PRINCESS
3 letters out of PRINCESS
2 letters out of PRINCESS
Contextual use of PRINCESS
What's nearby PRINCESS
Lookup in Wiki for PRINCESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRINCESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRINCESS"