Is PRIMITIVISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRIMITIVISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wild or unrefined state
- noun - a genre characteristic of (or imitative of) primitive artists or children
- The condition or quality of being primitive.
- The style characteristic of a primitive artist.
- A belief that it is best to live simply and in a natural environment.
- A belief that the acquisitions of civilization are evil or that the earliest period of human history was the best.
There are 11 letters in PRIMITIVISM: I I I I M M P R S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIMITIVISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRIMITIVISM, to go: PRIMITIVISM?
Rearrange the letters in PRIMITIVISM and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of PRIMITIVISM
8 letters out of PRIMITIVISM
6 letters out of PRIMITIVISM
5 letters out of PRIMITIVISM
4 letters out of PRIMITIVISM
3 letters out of PRIMITIVISM
2 letters out of PRIMITIVISM
Contextual use of PRIMITIVISM
What's nearby PRIMITIVISM
Lookup in Wiki for PRIMITIVISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRIMITIVISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRIMITIVISM"