Is PRIMARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRIMARY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a preliminary election where delegates or nominees are chosen
- noun - one of the main flight feathers projecting along the outer edge of a bird's wing
- noun - (astronomy) a celestial body (especially a star) relative to other objects in orbit around it
- noun - coil forming the part of an electrical circuit such that changing current in it induces a current in a neighboring circuit
- adj - of first rank or importance or value
- adj - not derived from or reducible to something else
- adj - most important element
- adj - of or being the essential or basic part
- adj - of primary importance
- First or highest in rank, quality, or importance; principal.
- Being or standing first in a list, series, or sequence.
- Occurring first in time or sequence; earliest.
- Being or existing as the first or earliest of a kind; primitive.
- Characteristic of or existing in a rock at the time of its formation.
- Serving as or being an essential component, as of a system; basic.
- Immediate; direct: a primary effect; a primary information source.
- Preliminary to a later stage in a continuing process: primary training.
- Of or relating to a primary school: the primary grades.
- Of or relating to a primary color or colors.
- Having a word root or other linguistic element as a basis that cannot be further analyzed or broken down.
- Referring to present or future time.
- Of, relating to, or constituting an inducting current, circuit, or coil.
- Of, relating to, or designating the main flight feathers projecting along the outer edge of a bird’s wing.
- Of or relating to agriculture, forestry, the industries that extract natural materials from the earth, or the products so obtained: a primary commodity.
- Relating to the replacement of one of several atoms or radicals in a compound by another atom or radical.
- Having a carbon atom attached solely to one other carbon atom in a molecule.
- Of, relating to, or being the sequence of amino acids in a protein.
- Of, relating to, or being growth or tissue derived solely from apical meristems present in the embryo: primary meristem; primary xylem.
- One that is first in time, order, or sequence.
- One that is first or best in degree, quality, or importance.
- One that is fundamental, basic, or elemental.
- A meeting of the registered voters of a political party for the purpose of nominating candidates and for choosing delegates to their party convention.
- A preliminary election in which the registered voters of a political party nominate candidates for office.
- A primary color.
- One of the main flight feathers projecting along the outer edge of a bird’s wing.
- An inducting current, circuit, or coil.
- A celestial body, especially a star, relative to other bodies in orbit around it.
- The brighter of two stars that make up a double star.
- noun - a preliminary election
There are 7 letters in PRIMARY: A I M P R R Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRIMARY, to go: PRIMARY?
Rearrange the letters in PRIMARY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PRIMARY
5 letters out of PRIMARY
4 letters out of PRIMARY
3 letters out of PRIMARY
2 letters out of PRIMARY
Contextual use of PRIMARY
What's nearby PRIMARY
Lookup in Wiki for PRIMARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRIMARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRIMARY"