Is PRICK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRICK in various dictionaries:
- noun - insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- noun - a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- noun - obscene terms for penis
- noun - the act of puncturing with a small point
- verb - make a small hole into, as with a needle or a thorn
- verb - cause a stinging pain
- verb - raise
- verb - stab or urge on as if with a pointed stick
- verb - cause a prickling sensation
- verb - to cause a sharp emotional pain
- verb - deliver a sting to
- The act of piercing or pricking.
- The sensation of being pierced or pricked.
- A persistent or sharply painful feeling of sorrow or remorse.
- A small, sharp, local pain, such as that made by a needle or a bee sting.
- A small mark or puncture made by a pointed object.
- A pointed object, such as an ice pick, a goad, or a thorn.
- A hare’s track or footprint.
- A penis.
- A person regarded as highly unpleasant.
- To puncture lightly.
- To affect with a mental or emotional pang, as of sorrow or remorse: Her conscience began to prick her.
- To impel as if with a spur; urge on.
- To mark or delineate on a surface by means of small punctures: prick a pattern on a board.
- To measure with dividers on a chart.
- To pierce the quick of (a horse’s hoof) while shoeing.
- To transplant (seedlings, for example) before final planting.
- To cause to stand erect or point upward: The dogs pricked their ears.
- To pierce or puncture something or cause a pricking feeling.
- To feel a pang or twinge from or as if from being pricked.
- To spur a horse on.
- To ride at a gallop.
- To stand erect; point upward: The dog’s ears pricked at the noise.
- verb - to puncture slightly
There are 5 letters in PRICK: C I K P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRICK
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRICK, to go: PRICK?
Rearrange the letters in PRICK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PRICK
What's nearby PRICK
Lookup in Wiki for PRICK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRICK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRICK"