Is PREVAIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PREVAIL in various dictionaries:
- verb - be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- verb - be valid, applicable, or true
- verb - continue to exist
- verb - prove superior
- verb - use persuasion successfully
- To be greater in strength or influence; triumph: prevailed against great odds.
- To be or become effective; win out: hoped justice would prevail.
- To be most common or frequent; be predominant: a region where snow and ice prevail.
- To be in force, use, or effect; be current: an ancient tradition that still prevails.
- See Synonyms at persuade.
- verb - to be victorious
There are 7 letters in PREVAIL: A E I L P R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PREVAIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PREVAIL, to go: PREVAIL?
Rearrange the letters in PREVAIL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PREVAIL
6 letters out of PREVAIL
5 letters out of PREVAIL
4 letters out of PREVAIL
3 letters out of PREVAIL
2 letters out of PREVAIL
Contextual use of PREVAIL
What's nearby PREVAIL
Lookup in Wiki for PREVAIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PREVAIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PREVAIL"