Is PRETENDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRETENDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a claimant to the throne or to the office of ruler (usually without just title)
- noun - a person who makes deceitful pretenses
- noun - a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives
- One who simulates, pretends, or alleges falsely; a hypocrite or dissembler.
- One who sets forth a claim, especially a claimant to a throne.
- verb - to assume or display a false appearance of
There are 9 letters in PRETENDER: D E E E N P R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRETENDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRETENDER, to go: PRETENDER?
Rearrange the letters in PRETENDER and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PRETENDER
8 letters out of PRETENDER
7 letters out of PRETENDER
6 letters out of PRETENDER
5 letters out of PRETENDER
4 letters out of PRETENDER
3 letters out of PRETENDER
2 letters out of PRETENDER
Contextual use of PRETENDER
What's nearby PRETENDER
Lookup in Wiki for PRETENDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRETENDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRETENDER"