Is PRETENDED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRETENDED in various dictionaries:
- verb - make believe with the intent to deceive
- verb - behave unnaturally or affectedly
- verb - put forward a claim and assert right or possession of
- verb - put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- verb - represent fictitiously, as in a play, or pretend to be or act like
- verb - state insincerely
- adj - adopted in order to deceive
- Not genuine or sincere; feigned: a pretended interest in the proceedings.
- Supposed; alleged: the pretended heir to the throne.
- verb - to assume or display a false appearance of
There are 9 letters in PRETENDED: D D E E E N P R T
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRETENDED, to go: PRETENDED?
Rearrange the letters in PRETENDED and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PRETENDED
8 letters out of PRETENDED
7 letters out of PRETENDED
6 letters out of PRETENDED
5 letters out of PRETENDED
4 letters out of PRETENDED
3 letters out of PRETENDED
2 letters out of PRETENDED
Contextual use of PRETENDED
What's nearby PRETENDED
Lookup in Wiki for PRETENDED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRETENDED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRETENDED"