Is PRESUME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRESUME in various dictionaries:
- verb - take to be the case or to be true
- verb - take upon oneself
- verb - constitute reasonable evidence for
- verb - take liberties or act with too much confidence
- To take for granted as being true in the absence of proof to the contrary.
- To give reasonable evidence for assuming; appear to prove.
- To venture without authority or permission; dare: He presumed to invite himself to dinner.
- To act overconfidently; take liberties.
- To take unwarranted advantage of something; go beyond the proper limits: Don’t presume on their hospitality.
- These verbs signify to take something for granted or as being a fact.
- verb - to take for granted
There are 7 letters in PRESUME: E E M P R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESUME
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRESUME, to go: PRESUME?
Rearrange the letters in PRESUME and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PRESUME
6 letters out of PRESUME
5 letters out of PRESUME
4 letters out of PRESUME
3 letters out of PRESUME
2 letters out of PRESUME
Contextual use of PRESUME
What's nearby PRESUME
Lookup in Wiki for PRESUME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRESUME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRESUME"