Is PRESSURES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRESSURES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the force applied to a unit area of surface
- noun - a force that compels
- noun - the act of pressing
- noun - the state of demanding notice or attention
- noun - the somatic sensation that results from applying force to an area of skin
- noun - an oppressive condition of physical or mental or social or economic distress
- noun - the pressure exerted by the atmosphere
- verb - to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- verb - exert pressure on someone through threats
- verb - to apply force to
There are 9 letters in PRESSURES: E E P R R S S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESSURES
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRESSURES, to go: PRESSURES?
Rearrange the letters in PRESSURES and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PRESSURES
8 letters out of PRESSURES
7 letters out of PRESSURES
6 letters out of PRESSURES
5 letters out of PRESSURES
4 letters out of PRESSURES
3 letters out of PRESSURES
2 letters out of PRESSURES
Contextual use of PRESSURES
What's nearby PRESSURES
Lookup in Wiki for PRESSURES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRESSURES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRESSURES"