Is PRESERVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRESERVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a domain that seems to be specially reserved for someone
- noun - a reservation where animals are protected
- noun - fruit preserved by cooking with sugar
- verb - keep or maintain in unaltered condition
- verb - keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction
- verb - to keep up and reserve for personal or special use
- verb - prevent (food) from rotting
- verb - maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger
- verb - keep undisturbed for personal or private use for hunting, shooting, or fishing
- To maintain in safety from injury, peril, or harm; protect.
- To keep in perfect or unaltered condition; maintain unchanged.
- To prepare (food) for future use, as by canning or salting.
- To prevent (organic bodies) from decaying or spoiling.
- To keep or protect (game or fish) for one’s private hunting or fishing.
- To treat fruit or other foods so as to prevent decay.
- To maintain a private area stocked with game or fish.
- Something that acts to preserve; a preservative.
- Often preserves.
- An area maintained for the protection of wildlife or natural resources.
- Something considered as being the exclusive province of certain persons: Ancient Greek is the preserve of scholars.
- verb - to keep free from harm or danger
There are 8 letters in PRESERVE: E E E P R R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESERVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRESERVE, to go: PRESERVE?
Rearrange the letters in PRESERVE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PRESERVE
7 letters out of PRESERVE
6 letters out of PRESERVE
5 letters out of PRESERVE
4 letters out of PRESERVE
3 letters out of PRESERVE
2 letters out of PRESERVE
Contextual use of PRESERVE
What's nearby PRESERVE
Lookup in Wiki for PRESERVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRESERVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRESERVE"