Is PRESENTATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRESENTATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of formally presenting something (as a prize or reward)
- noun - a show or display
- noun - the act of making something publicly available
- noun - the act of presenting a proposal
- noun - a visual representation of something
- noun - formally making a person known to another or to the public
- noun - (obstetrics) position of the fetus in the uterus relative to the birth canal
- The act of presenting.
- The state of being presented.
- A performance, as of a drama.
- Something, such as an award or a gift, that is offered or given.
- Something, such as a lecture or speech, that is set forth for an audience: gave a presentation on drug abuse.
- A formal introduction.
- A social debut.
- The act or right of naming a cleric to a benefice.
- The process of offering for consideration or display.
- The position of the fetus in the uterus at birth with respect to the mouth of the uterus.
There are 12 letters in PRESENTATION: A E E I N N O P R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESENTATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRESENTATION, to go: PRESENTATION?
Rearrange the letters in PRESENTATION and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of PRESENTATION
11 letters out of PRESENTATION
10 letters out of PRESENTATION
9 letters out of PRESENTATION
8 letters out of PRESENTATION
7 letters out of PRESENTATION
6 letters out of PRESENTATION
5 letters out of PRESENTATION
4 letters out of PRESENTATION
3 letters out of PRESENTATION
2 letters out of PRESENTATION
Contextual use of PRESENTATION
What's nearby PRESENTATION
Lookup in Wiki for PRESENTATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRESENTATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRESENTATION"