Is PRESENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRESENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being present
- noun - the immediate proximity of someone or something
- noun - an invisible spiritual being felt to be nearby
- noun - the impression that something is present
- noun - dignified manner or conduct
- noun - the act of being present
- The state or fact of being present; current existence or occurrence.
- Immediate proximity in time or space.
- The area immediately surrounding a great personage, especially a sovereign.
- A person who is present.
- A person’s bearing, especially when it commands respectful attention: “He continues to possess the presence, mental as well as physical, of the young man” (Brendan Gill).
- The quality of self-assurance and effectiveness that permits a performer to achieve a rapport with the audience: stage presence.
- A supernatural influence felt to be nearby.
- The diplomatic, political, or military influence of a nation in a foreign country, especially as evidenced by the posting of its diplomats or its troops there: “The American diplomatic presence in London began in 1785 when John Adams became our first minister” (Nancy Holmes).
- noun - close proximity
There are 8 letters in PRESENCE: C E E E N P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRESENCE, to go: PRESENCE?
Rearrange the letters in PRESENCE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PRESENCE
7 letters out of PRESENCE
6 letters out of PRESENCE
5 letters out of PRESENCE
4 letters out of PRESENCE
3 letters out of PRESENCE
2 letters out of PRESENCE
Contextual use of PRESENCE
What's nearby PRESENCE
Lookup in Wiki for PRESENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRESENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRESENCE"