Is PRELUDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRELUDE in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that serves as a preceding event or introduces what follows
- noun - music that precedes a fugue or introduces an act in an opera
- verb - serve as a prelude or opening to
- verb - play as a prelude
- An introductory performance, event, or action preceding a more important one; a preliminary or preface.
- An independent piece written for piano and usually based on a single, short thematic motif.
- An independent, relatively long piece that precedes a fugue.
- The first or opening section of a suite.
- The overture to an oratorio, opera, or act of an opera.
- A piece played before a church service; an introductory voluntary.
- A relatively short composition of the 15th and early 16th centuries written in a free style, usually for piano.
- To serve as a prelude to.
- To serve as a prelude or an introduction.
- verb - to play a musical introduction
There are 7 letters in PRELUDE: D E E L P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRELUDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRELUDE, to go: PRELUDE?
Rearrange the letters in PRELUDE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PRELUDE
6 letters out of PRELUDE
5 letters out of PRELUDE
4 letters out of PRELUDE
3 letters out of PRELUDE
2 letters out of PRELUDE
Contextual use of PRELUDE
What's nearby PRELUDE
Lookup in Wiki for PRELUDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRELUDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRELUDE"