Is PREFER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PREFER in various dictionaries:
- verb - like better
- verb - select as an alternative over another
- verb - promote over another
- verb - give preference to one creditor over another
- To choose or be in the habit of choosing as more desirable or as having more value: prefers coffee to tea.
- To give priority or precedence to (a creditor).
- To file, prosecute, or offer for consideration or resolution before a magistrate, court, or other legal authority: preferred the suit in a higher court.
- To recommend for advancement or appointment; promote.
- verb - to hold in higher regard or esteem
There are 6 letters in PREFER: E E F P R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PREFER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PREFER, to go: PREFER?
Rearrange the letters in PREFER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PREFER
What's nearby PREFER
Lookup in Wiki for PREFER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PREFER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PREFER"