Is PREFACE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PREFACE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a short introductory essay preceding the text of a book
- verb - furnish with a preface or introduction
- A preliminary statement or essay introducing a book that explains its scope, intention, or background and is usually written by the author.
- An introductory section, as of a speech.
- Something introductory; a preliminary: An informal brunch served as a preface to the threeday conference.
- Often Preface.
- To introduce by or provide with a preliminary statement or essay.
- To serve as an introduction to.
- verb - to provide with an introductory statement
There are 7 letters in PREFACE: A C E E F P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PREFACE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PREFACE, to go: PREFACE?
Rearrange the letters in PREFACE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PREFACE
6 letters out of PREFACE
5 letters out of PREFACE
4 letters out of PREFACE
3 letters out of PREFACE
2 letters out of PREFACE
Contextual use of PREFACE
What's nearby PREFACE
Lookup in Wiki for PREFACE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PREFACE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PREFACE"