Is PREEMPTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PREEMPTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a high bid that is intended to prevent the opposing players from bidding
- verb - acquire for oneself before others can do so
- verb - take the place of or have precedence over
- verb - gain possession of by prior right or opportunity, especially so as to obtain the right to buy (land)
- verb - make a preemptive bid in the game of bridge
- verb - to acquire by prior right
There are 8 letters in PREEMPTS: E E M P P R S T
To search all scrabble anagrams of PREEMPTS, to go: PREEMPTS?
Rearrange the letters in PREEMPTS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PREEMPTS
7 letters out of PREEMPTS
6 letters out of PREEMPTS
5 letters out of PREEMPTS
4 letters out of PREEMPTS
3 letters out of PREEMPTS
2 letters out of PREEMPTS
Contextual use of PREEMPTS
What's nearby PREEMPTS
Lookup in Wiki for PREEMPTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PREEMPTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PREEMPTS"