Is PREEMPTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PREEMPTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the judicial principle asserting the supremacy of federal over state legislation on the same subject
- noun - the right of a government to seize or appropriate something (as property)
- noun - the right to purchase something in advance of others
- noun - a prior appropriation of something
- The right to purchase something before others, especially the right to purchase public land that is granted to one who has settled on that land.
- A purchase made by such a right.
- Prior seizure of, appropriation of, or claim to something, such as property.
There are 10 letters in PREEMPTION: E E I M N O P P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PREEMPTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PREEMPTION, to go: PREEMPTION?
Rearrange the letters in PREEMPTION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PREEMPTION
8 letters out of PREEMPTION
7 letters out of PREEMPTION
6 letters out of PREEMPTION
5 letters out of PREEMPTION
4 letters out of PREEMPTION
3 letters out of PREEMPTION
2 letters out of PREEMPTION
Contextual use of PREEMPTION
What's nearby PREEMPTION
Lookup in Wiki for PREEMPTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PREEMPTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PREEMPTION"