Is PREEMPT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PREEMPT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a high bid that is intended to prevent the opposing players from bidding
- verb - acquire for oneself before others can do so
- verb - take the place of or have precedence over
- verb - gain possession of by prior right or opportunity, especially so as to obtain the right to buy (land)
- verb - make a preemptive bid in the game of bridge
- To appropriate, seize, or take for oneself before others.
- To take the place of; displace: A special news program preempted the scheduled shows.
- To have precedence or predominance over: Discussion of the water shortage will preempt the other topics on this week’s agenda.
- To make a preemptive bid in bridge.
- verb - to acquire by prior right
There are 7 letters in PREEMPT: E E M P P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PREEMPT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PREEMPT, to go: PREEMPT?
Rearrange the letters in PREEMPT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PREEMPT
What's nearby PREEMPT
Lookup in Wiki for PREEMPT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PREEMPT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PREEMPT"